Cruise Control (aftermarket)

hey guys

quick question

Cruise control - anyone know best place for install around melbourne, just emailed a few places that popped up first in google for melbourne, awaiting repsonse

Both sites state they use Aus Cruise.

Are there many other reputable brands?,

pretty sure i dont want to go DIY

what price should i expect to pay ?

Are there many differences between models out their.....do any do certain extra things ?

cheers guys any feedback would be great

I looked at getting cruise control price quoted was $890 using aus cruise.

the install was by an auto electrician. and country prices. I was also told had to be careful using cruise control in the rain. Why so?

I also saw a second hand one advertised on Firesport for $150.

Just had another quote for $880 as my car is auto and $30 or $40 more for manual.

This is for the Altron Auscruise which i have been told are very reliable

*****....cruise control aint worth that much to me lol.....ill hunt around and see what prices.....5-600 is the max i would like to spend for cruise...i think its time for me to prob buy the kit....organise a weekend in mildura and get my uncle to fit it (mech)

*****....cruise control aint worth that much to me lol.....ill hunt around and see what prices.....5-600 is the max i would like to spend for cruise...i think its time for me to prob buy the kit....organise a weekend in mildura and get my uncle to fit it (mech)

Jared i think that is the better idea. I rather spend that kind of money elsewhere :D :D