Tinting

task

Anyone done there tinting for their car in Canberra w. good recommendations!  Luv the connections that everyone has in Sydney......now if one we could....grow a little bit here......but then again our peak hour traffic only lasts 30min!

Need to get it done ASAP cause the good ol' black leather seats are roasting my rump.  Agree! High quality is a must.....best to get it done right first time

chereo

two beers B)

g'day mate, also from canberra! i know what u mean about the leather seats!

i got my gf's car done at solartint at fyshwick, and im getting mine done there soon! about $200 - 250 i think if i can remember properly, but yeah, they do a great job, and you get a lifetime warranty.

cheers

Michael

yer they only do 35% tints tho .. if you want darker you will need get it done elsewhere

Anyone done there tinting for their car in Canberra w. good recommendations!  Luv the connections that everyone has in Sydney......now if one we could....grow a little bit here......but then again our peak hour traffic only lasts 30min!

Need to get it done ASAP cause the good ol' black leather seats are roasting my rump.  Agree! High quality is a must.....best to get it done right first time

chereo

two beers B)

i got my gf's car done at solartint at fyshwick, and im getting mine done there soon! about $200 - 250 i think if i can remember properly, but yeah, they do a great job, and you get a lifetime warranty.

cheers

Michael

yer they only do 35% tints tho .. if you want darker you will need get it done elsewhere

well in ACT, thats the darkest you can get if you wanna stay legal. i thought it was the same in other states?

chereo

two beers B)

cheers

Michael

well in ACT, thats the darkest you can get if you wanna stay legal. i thought it was the same in other states?

yer its 35% around australia.. people liek to get darker tho

Yeah 35% is the legal limit in all cars after a certain build year. Prior to that there were no regulations so you can tint as dark as you like and just claim that you had it done before the limitations were enforced.

My last car was DTI Quantum 28% and the Sportivo is DTI Diamond 35% and I honestly feel there is very little difference. The Sportivo seems to stay cooler even with the leather interior.

By the way Mickey Tee, I'm in Canberra too. Myself and Two Beers are looking at getting his Sportivo and my gf's Ascent done at Solar Tint in Belconnen.

Havent seen u on the road thus far, nor two beers for that matter.

hey mate, dont think i've seen you around either yet, but i'm liking the look of your stivo! i bet if you saw mine, you'd think it was a conquest anyway but really it is a genuine stivo. im normally only around southside or the airport anyway.

Two beers emailed me the other day, im planning to ring solartint fyshwick and see what they will quote for getting all three cars done, and if its reasonable, i'll let you both know mate.

hope to see u around some time anyway