96 camry vienta strut bar for a v6

sikwitit

hey everybody looking for anybody who has a strut bar that fits on the 96 camry vienta 3vzfe engine i have bought 3 already and none have fitted sick of wasting money if anybody has got one or knows where i can get one plz tell me

sean

p.s i have owned the following whiteline and 2 off ebay

Edited by sikwitit

hey everybody looking for anybody who has a strut bar that fits on the 96 camry vienta 3vzfe engine i have bought 3 already and none have fitted sick of wasting money if anybody has got one or knows where i can get one plz tell me

sean

p.s i have owned the following whiteline and 2 off ebay

change the topic to strut bar....lol

and i got the same problem with the gen 4 v6, seems to be an issue with clearence over the manifold..

hey thanks for pointing out that mestake i have just found a pic of a camry v6 that has a strut bar and it fits and i know where to buy that brand so im going to buy that brand of strutbar

here is a link to the pic http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108082

and here is a link to the strutbar http://www.andysautosport.com/toyota/1992_...ee00040815.html

so i hope i have helped a few people find a strut bar when i couldnt find one but now i have found one its on the way

sean

Not to rain on your parade but....

Hope you guys do realise that strut bars make diddly-squat difference in handling because that is a lot of effort trying to get one.

And Addy with Gen4s, you can get the TRD one from the states. Yes they do fit, as I have one fitted to the car now, but it didnt get it for its performance.

i noe the bar doesnt do much im just getting one for looks the biggest handling upgrades will come from the d2 coilovers and swaybars i mostly put it up there so people who own a gen 3 v6 can get a strut bar if they want one

sean