Kluger moutian bike

ss--ss

Hi, wondering if anyone who has a Later model kluger has a mountain bike which the ship around ?

I have a bike rack which I can fit but would be convenient if I could just throw in a mountain bike into the back.. Havn't got the mountain bike as yet so hoping for a bit of feedback ..

I had 2 x mountain bikes in the back of mine last weekend (laid flat on their side, one on top of the other) ... but had to put the rear seats down. And it was only a short trip (too lazy to mount the towbar bike rack). :)

Actually I found that if you take the front wheel off you can put a bike in backwards standing upwards with the rear wheel sitting between the two rear seats. This way you still have 4 seats & the bike but you need to use second row devider that comes on all Klugers.. Was never able to do this with the ford territory we owned previously..

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, wondering if anyone who has a Later model kluger has a mountain bike which the ship around ?

I have a bike rack which I can fit but would be convenient if I could just throw in a mountain bike into the back.. Havn't got the mountain bike as yet so hoping for a bit of feedback ..

Got a Thule hitch bike rack of e-bay can put 5 bikes on in 5 mins including fitting the Hitch no mess no fuss... used it on the weekend its a ripper :)