Learner drivers

Hello follow car enthusiast, I decided to make a forum for learner drivers as there really isn’t one dedicated to Australian drivers, and also my wife is currently doing the whole 120 hours (NSW) L plate thingy, my wife would always tell me she wished she could meet other L plate drivers and discuss about experiences and tips etc to help each other out, so I made the forum.... if you are a learner driver or a driving instructor come and register and say G,day and share your wealth of knowledge, you never know you could save someone’s life!!

Here’s the web address http://learnerdrivers.forumup.com.au/

Regards

Donjay

PS: The forum is very new so there maybe some bugs atm as this is my 1st site, but if it helps one person out then it’s all worth it, cheers

Edited by Donjay

Here's what i think...

Lose the black background.

It's like one of the worse backgrounds you could use for a website, even if it is enviro friendly.

Interesting idea though, yet i don't know if this will be successful as you'd only be on your L's for a year anyways and there's only a limited amount of things you can ask that isn't answered by the driver's manual etc.

But i guess it would help to be able to talk to others yet i still think it'd be easier to just ask some friends.

Good luck with the forum though.

EDIT: after thinking about what the site can offer i think it might be successful =p

Try asking some of your younger relatives on their L's or something to join the forum.

Edited by Get Funke