chrome door handles

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/RAV4-Hilux-Yaris-Co...id=p3286.c0.m14

has anyone bought these?

im assuming they will fit a zze122r?

is anyone keen on getting a set sent out while im getting mine sent if they do fit,(im in brisbane) i have sent a msg to the ebayer to ask if they do fit and i am awaiting reply before i purchase,

chicken Do you mean on the hatch or the actual doors? The first ones u listed from eBay, they definetely fit a corolla u reckon? the seller is not responding to messages I think they don't actually speak English :( eBay said they may not understand my MSG haha

on the rear doors (not the hatch), don't know how to reach in there to unscrew them

you mean this one? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...RK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

i didnt contact that seller. they look like will fit.

did you contact the seller in your first post?

did you get my pm?

Edited by chicken

I have sent msgz to all the sellers but have recieved no reply from them all, I also asked about if I could get no keyholes too...yea that's where I'm at .... Keen to get a set but want to make sure figment will be correct, might have to just bite the bullet an get a set n let everyone else kno if they fit or not

I have sent msgz to all the sellers but have recieved no reply from them all, I also asked about if I could get no keyholes too...yea that's where I'm at .... Keen to get a set but want to make sure figment will be correct, might have to just bite the bullet an get a set n let everyone else kno if they fit or not

i got a response from this seller: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...K%3AMEWAX%3AVRI

they say it will fit our cars. i'm not responsible if they're wrong.

i don't know of the keyholes can be switched with the rear ones

K chicken got a half message from the one you didn't contact pretty much saying they don't fit, so looks like I may be getting the ones you contacted, just awaiting a message back from them regarding keyholes,found a few ppl doing rear covers in chrome for the tailgate/hatch will post links up when I'm not supposed to be working haha

ok guys i have purchased these handles and they are now on the car pretty damn good service from the ebayer and they fit well, will update with a pic or 2 when i get the camera out, so easy to fit, if anyone else is going to order a set and wants two keyholes order only one and i will swap you a keyhole piece for your no keyhole bit hahaha i want no keyholes but they only gave me the option of one or two not none :(. very surprised with their delivery time, clicked buy it now on friday morning and on tuesday morning the package arrived on my doorstep!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...K%3AMEWAX%3AVRI

the rear handles you take off your door trim and thrn undo the door latching mechanism there are the three little torque bit screws in the door jam area and then two ten mm bolts in the trim area, then the mechanism can drop down it will be a little stuck at first and may require some pushing to break its seal to the door, then through the hole where is was u will see another torque bolt undo it and it holds the little cover bit the same as the front ones are held by that little bolt inside the rubber plug, the small piece will come off with some force and then the handle section slides towards the back of the car and pulls out of the door as does the fronts. hope this helps,

o AND i found with these handles it also eliminates some of the movement they have backwards and forwards, u know the play i mean......

the rear handles you take off your door trim and thrn undo the door latching mechanism there are the three little torque bit screws in the door jam area and then two ten mm bolts in the trim area, then the mechanism can drop down it will be a little stuck at first and may require some pushing to break its seal to the door, then through the hole where is was u will see another torque bolt undo it and it holds the little cover bit the same as the front ones are held by that little bolt inside the rubber plug, the small piece will come off with some force and then the handle section slides towards the back of the car and pulls out of the door as does the fronts. hope this helps,

o AND i found with these handles it also eliminates some of the movement they have backwards and forwards, u know the play i mean......

Thanks dan! so these handles feel more solid when opening?