Camry for my misus Opinions?

czaja74

Looking to replace Camry 2000 V6 3L for something never. I looked at 2007/2008 TOYOTA CAMRY ACV40R ALTISE but I'm a bit conserned about 4 cylinder 2.4 engine. It might be a bit too small for this body size. The budget is max $19000

Any opionions?

Just one EXAMPLE.

The 4 cylinder is not that big of a deal if you aren't always seeking a lot of power, but the move from a V6 to the I4 may be a bit of a noticeable change. The best way would be to see if you can test drive one to see how comfortable it feels.

For $19,000 maximum, if you search well enough, you may even be able to find an Aurion. Auctions are also a good place to search.

i wouldn't go for camry 4cyl anymore, i was wrong buying a camry now. well is too weak, not happy driving it. i have to fill on premium unleaded all time. i regeted. i should go for aurion sportivo in the 1st place. well next time i will buy aurion. save money now.

Thanks guys. I decided to get 2007 Aurion Touring. My misus will take over my Altise. :rolleyes:

NICE! They're a good price and have all these other lil goodies as well... nice buy mate.

Decided to go for Aurion Touring. It is little over the budget but it is nicer than standart AT-X.