tarago or Estima in Australia ?

I m looking to buy a van in NSW Australia , to travel once a while and sleep in. I would like to found something with a sunroof if possible in order to have a bit more air while sleeping. Or a van with side opening windows.

I would prefer to buy Toyota for reliability and easy to found parts.

Hiace is a good value aparently, but hard to found with side window. I was looking for a tarago witch look nice confortable and spacious car but i wonder if its a good value. I heard it s usulaly quiet expensive while u have to fix something due to the engine acessibility.

I saw couple of Toyota Estima , aparently the imported version of tarago. the goods things is they have Sunroof ,and cheaper, and i haven t found tarago with sunroof. The bad things is that i heard, as imported car u may not found spare parts, as the are regulary different Tarago and Estima ( i m not sure about that , like to have someone to confrim) and had regulary probleme with their diesel engine about some wickness on headgasket ( not sure). i saw couple of add of second hand estima where they put new engine after 100000 k or so.

here some Questions:

Does the Estima get much more trouble with his diesel engine than the petrol tarago?

what should i care about if i buy an Estima or a tarago ? better yea to buy ?

when they change engine does it get same wickness ? or they solve the problem definatly ?

Is it really a problem with spare parts for the toyota Estima ?

is there tarago with sunroof ?

what would u considare to buy ?

thanks a lot and any advice are wellcome

cyril