Friday Trajedy

dadonbike

Here's the sad story. I'd planned to buy this AWD on Monday. Today I met the buyer of my Camry in a car park to do the exchange. We were just about to exchange the cheque and transfer documents when a work ute scraped along the rear two panels. FARRRKKK!!! Car was unblemished until then. Sale cancelled for now. Renegotiate when fixed in 2 weeks??? Otherwise back on the market again. The seller of the Kluger was very understanding and I offered to cover any of his selling expenses. Anyway, the Kluger is back on the market and I just thought I'd mention it here as the ad was very hard to spot. The sellers name is Ramsi and the ad can be viewed here:Ad for KLuger in Carsguide.

Vehicle details:

2008 KXR AWD with 25000kms for $39000. Perfect condition, car seats and tow ball. Just serviced. St Albans. First registered Jan 2009. Part of Toyota Service Advantage, with 4 services and 2 years remaining. Reg till Jan 2010. New rear tire due to puncture. Granite colour. Well cared for. Drives perfect like my other Kluger.

I've also attached the Vic Roads report I requested on the vehicle. PDF_A0096434.pdf

Good luck to any one interested

Edited by dadonbike