Thailand holiday - pics

jaderd

Hey all.....did 3 weeks in thailand recently and saw many great sights, many great cars but only managed to get the camera out in time for a few,

thought i would add some pics here for ppl to look at, mainly cars, some general holiday snaps, longboat motors, thai OHS etc......enjoy

OHS.jpg

atv.jpg

camry.jpg

nissan.jpg

carshop.jpg

cat.jpg

corollasmall-1.jpg

firejumprope.jpg

Wow, you went to Thailand? Which parts did you travel to? Did you visit the Thailand Motor Expo (It's twice a year.) by any chance?

I miss Thailand so much. Love the people (Friendly, and good looking too! I remember hanging around Siam Square after my course everyday, looking at students of the opposite gender from uni (No dirty thoughts here.).), food (I miss look joob!), culture, Japanese/ Korean influences (JPOP/ KPOP, Cosplay events & etc.) and obviously, the cars (A lot of nice parallel imports and even the cars that be bought from the usual authorized dealers, more variety than what I get in Malaysia or even Australia.).

Bangkok, koh samui, koh phangang, koh tao then back to bangkok for afew days, was a great trip, the islands are def the best aspect.....koh phangang was great and koh tao even better as smaller and all you really do is relax and snorkle......longboat which we got to cirumnavigate the island and snorkel at 5 diff spots was only 2200 bhat all day for as many ppl as we wanted (6 of us did it) soo cheap

koh samui, koh phangang, koh tao

I'm yet to hit up that group of islands.

One question I have is I've been to Koh Phi Phi and there is basically nothing* to do other than scuba/snorkle; I assume there is more to do than that since those islands are much larger, but figured I'd ask?

I don't think I'll ever run out of locations I want to see there.

*this excludes the obvious drinking activities that can be done.

yeah there is a fair bit to do on the islands, can always do the ATV, jungle swing etc....koh samui allows some decent shopping to occur, koh phanyang then has the half and full moon parties......we deliberately missed those but everynight is a party there really......then once down to the real small koh tao (5km X3km approx) its really just relax, well known for snorkeling and diving etc.