Camry Engines

pezzie

Hey guys, i posted up an issue about the camry earlier. Now that the current engine is gone its time to find one to replace it. I have 3 choices

a) Engine Exchange

B) Engine Rebuild

c) Sell the current car and get a different one.

How much do you reckon i can get for an 03 altise sedan. the condition of the interior is fair and the outside body is quite fair as well. Im thinking im better off with doing something to the engine.

So can anyone guide me to where i can buy an engine for the camry? i've been quoted 4800 from midas, which to me sounds like a rip.

Thanks everyone, and happy new year! :D

which engine is it?

It had 2AZ (2.4L 4 Cylinder), i've been getting mixed quotes, ranging from 2k-5k for engine plus installation. But im gonna head off to the mechanics soon, i'll ask him exactly what needs replacing.

you could always head down to the auctions and try and find a smashed one , depending on what actually is wrong with the current engine it my be easier to have it rebuilt so to speak.

you could always head down to the auctions and try and find a smashed one , depending on what actually is wrong with the current engine it my be easier to have it rebuilt so to speak.

yeah i was thinking of a rebuild, but midas took the whole engine apart and left it like that for us to tow home. So an engine rebuild i dont think is possible anymore. but yeah, i guess auctions would be the best way to go. or does anyone know places which sell engines or wreckers which may have one in stock?

yeah i was thinking of a rebuild, but midas took the whole engine apart and left it like that for us to tow home. So an engine rebuild i dont think is possible anymore. but yeah, i guess auctions would be the best way to go. or does anyone know places which sell engines or wreckers which may have one in stock?

EBAY , there were new motors for your car on ebay .