fitting sportivo exhaust on sedan

hey guys,,

after looking long and hard i finally got hold of a sportivo exhaust last week..

i'v got from the headers back..

i know that my cars a sedan so i'll need to extend the mullfer out abit.

but i was just wondering whats eles is involved in getting it fitted..

if i wanted to get the sportivo exhaust fitted to my stock headers would it be as simple as cutting the flange off my stock and rewelding it onto the sportivo exhaust?

and what about the O2 sensor just before the cat? is the one on the stivo the same as all corollas? or do i have to use my stock one?

or am i better off just useing from the cat back? and not worry about the front pipe. < this would be so much easier.. would i benifit from the front pipe anyway?

sorry for the noob qestions, looking at getting it fitted asap..

cheers guys

wil

hey guys,,

after looking long and hard i finally got hold of a sportivo exhaust last week..

i'v got from the headers back..

i know that my cars a sedan so i'll need to extend the mullfer out abit.

but i was just wondering whats eles is involved in getting it fitted..

if i wanted to get the sportivo exhaust fitted to my stock headers would it be as simple as cutting the flange off my stock and rewelding it onto the sportivo exhaust?

and what about the O2 sensor just before the cat? is the one on the stivo the same as all corollas? or do i have to use my stock one?

or am i better off just useing from the cat back? and not worry about the front pipe. < this would be so much easier.. would i benifit from the front pipe anyway?

sorry for the noob qestions, looking at getting it fitted asap..

cheers guys

wil

High chance the o2 sensors are the same between the two cars. I haven't checked though. Nothing wrong with screwing your current o2 sensor in, the thread would be the same.

Not sure about the manifold to mid pipe flange, will have to wait for someone who has done it before; I was under the impression it was 'bolt-on' though.

cheers SD,,

in that case,, i might have to make some time to get under the car tonight and make some measurement to see if it's a straight bolt on to the 1zz manifold..

and as for the O2 sensor i may just screw my stock one on, as you said..

other guys with sportivo exhaust on a 1zz feel free to comment on this thread, gains, likes, dislikes..

any comments SB?? i hear you have fitted a few in the past.. :D

wil