KLUGER vs NEW PRADO

Blackkluger

Has anyone checked the new prado out? Come on toyota, if you really checked it out, i think it feels smaller inside than the kluger does!

Best feature - automatic 3rd row seats via 2 buttons, as the seats as split...bet it will come in the kluger update??

new engine is more powerful than ours(damn)....lockable diffs in the grande...now thats worth the extra dollars...but space wise, i dont think its much bigger, if at all! Dissapointing. why not give us a V8 prado too! as not all of us can afford to go to the 200series! If i was going to spend that much cash, why wouldnt i think of Landrover disco4?

Do you want me to tell you why not a Landrover. Cause when it brakes down out in the country you cant even get a fan belt or a oil filter for 3 days cause its got to come out of a Capital City. Landrovers for City, Land Cruisers for Country. The new Prado's are a fair bit uglier then the last gen, but space wise they arent what I call small. I took a Grande Prado and a Grande Kluger for a test drive the same day and they both have there good points, but the Prado is "Made" a lot better (interior) Kluger feels like Cheap Luxuary. But still nice. But yeah 200 Series Sahara would be nice.