Elysium Motorsports

Brisbanites.

A new and exciting shop has now recently been opened. some of you may know Jarrod, my mate in the Hilux or the electrician.

He has just informed me that he has a mate who has just opened a car audio and performance shop on Foley Road, at Hemmant.

They will do just about everythign from carbon fibering, to vinyl's for cars to dyno tuning, engine transplants, complete audio system, just ask them and they will be more than willing to help out..

if you go to the actuall shop you may think it is dodgey as it is down the back of a private property but i can assure you that it is not dodge at all.. they are just starting up and wanting to move up slowly, the two owners Matt and Mick have both had previous experience in the automotive industry and Mick has extensive knowledge in regards to ECU remaping and adding piggy back systems..

Jarrod has assured me of there work, he is within the next few weeks getting a 2 inch lift on his hilux and has asked me to give them a plug.. he has also said that the guys at elysium are wanting cars to work on so they will be offering some really great deals, just drop in or give them a call and they'll get you the best price they can

Matt: 0409 505 791

Mick: 0409 476 461

2/35 Foley Road, Hemmant 4174

No internet site as of yet...

Edited by sportiv