which fuse would it be?

hey guys i own a 2003 sportivo and i've blown a fuse but i cant seem to figure out which one it is...

all i know, when i plugged something into the cigarette lighter something blew and now my cigarette lighter port, my head unit, the clock and the little screen below the clock doesn't work.

would anyone have any ideas?

cheers.

It'll be one of the fuses behind the glovebox, I know because I've had to replace the exact same fuse before. There should be a spare of the same amperage there. To remove the glove box refer to my PowerFC installation guide for the Sportivo.

It'll be one of the fuses behind the glovebox, I know because I've had to replace the exact same fuse before. There should be a spare of the same amperage there. To remove the glove box refer to my PowerFC installation guide for the Sportivo.

yeah i checked all those fuses but they all seem to be ok :S

The fuse I pulled out was a 15 amp light blue one. Might need to double check as the break only has to be tiny; Or could put a multimeter on them while in place (there are exposed ends for this either side of the number).

The fuse I pulled out was a 15 amp light blue one. Might need to double check as the break only has to be tiny; Or could put a multimeter on them while in place (there are exposed ends for this either side of the number).

thanks mate ill check it in the morning lol, its depressing driving without music :)

thats for the help dave

More tahn likely it sounds like the dome fuse it tends to blow if you treat the cig lighter to rough cause the toyota lighters in the corollas are delicate so you have to be gentle when pulling it out or posibly turning it in the lighter.

ahhaha nah it was the cig fuse under the glove box which i never knew existed until dave told me lol

does anyone have any ideas why my clock would keep on resetting everytime i turn off the car?