Uneven Ride height (left-right)

Hey guys,

Intro: Currently driving a 03' corolla ZZE122r. Bought it a month ago with key scratches, dents, difficult glue marks and a crack in the bumper. Pics later I suppose

Anyways, I just measured the ride height because I'm planning to lower it with kings s/lows. Turns out the car is sagging 5-10mm on the right side. I measured it from the wheel centre to the fender lip and got those results. Was a little uncertain if I measured from the exact centre so i measured it from the floor as well (same results).

Just wondering if anyone has the same problem. Is this even a problem? I may just be really picky and critical, new car and all =D

But yeah, any help would be great. FYI I'm currently in the process of some backyard panel beating, puttying and sanding off some ridiculous key scratches ready for respray. When that's done, I'll get some kings

Thanks

5-10mm shouldnt make any difference, you wont be able to tell the difference from 1 CM.

Are all 4 tyres correctly pumped up to the same PSI? do you have the same size and brand tyres on all 4 corners?

Yeah I haven't checked the tires psi, that could be it. It was just a quick observation I made. Tire size and brand are stock. I didn't really give it much thought. Will that difference between left and right stay when I replace the springs? And just out of curiosity, would you know how much difference between the sides would cause a problem

thanks

measure from the lip of your rim to the guard you will get a better indication of difference in height that way as far as being even, most vehicles should sit slightly higher(about 5mm) on the drivers front side as they manufacture them that way so that with the driver in the vehicle it sits fairly even,