State Toyota Clubs

Adamsy

Hey Guys,

Hoping everybody is well!

I have a question like most states Tasmania has its own little state club, where we chat much like we do here attempt to get cruises, gatherings happening and some of the guys with older Toyotas, like Celica, soarer chaser supra etc swap and source parts, but we seem to have this problem on the site where it will be hot one week and things actually seem like there going somewhere and then the next die in the **** again! We seem to have a problem of stuff either happens in the north that is no good to the southern members and vice versa, and it seems most things happen in the north. the cruises and gatherings we had like the Lyell highway cruise car shows and the like have only been half successful not massive amount of cars and ppl have rocked up which is disappointing because there not easy things to get off the ground, the southern guys just recently had quite a good cruise around there region and a few of the members are in the middle of a "just jap" day for the prevention of youth suicide cruise which looks to be a good thing if the details can get sorted and paradigm and myself are organising a east coast trip in November that is looking good with good support from the entire state so perhaps this is turning point and its getting better for the club but the admins and mods find themselves very frustrated with the lack of support on the day for planned activities so really I’m looking for some help advice from guys who are involved in there state club, give us some suggestions cheers Matt.