Camry V6

ronl

Is it a straight road we're talking about or is it a steep?

When was the car last serviced?

the car was serviced at 105,000km it had a new set of plugs fitted and has almost travelled 116,00km

the road is generally flat, doesn't matter whether it's straight or curvy.

I thought it was bad fuel at first but the miss is always there between the 70 to 80 range on cruise control. is there a posssibility of an air leak?

the car was serviced at 105,000km it had a new set of plugs fitted and has almost travelled 116,00km

I thought it was bad fuel at first but the miss is always there between the 70 to 80 range on cruise control. is there a posssibility of an air leak?

What exactly happens when the car Misfires?e.g. does the Car shake,heavily vibrates, over revs etc.....

It could be a few things..

Spark plug,fuel injector, air leaks, etc...

have a look at this website aswell. On the other hand the car is almost due for a service.

What exactly happens when the car Misfires?e.g. does the Car shake,heavily vibrates, over revs etc.....

have a look at this website aswell. On the other hand the car is almost due for a service.