Newbie introduction!!!

Nightfall

We will never hate u.. We here to help one another and of course share stories plus have fun to. Welcome to the club :) I'm new to cars aswell that's all.

Hey guys I think a good car is which give you endless happiness while singing a song with you.. Lolz..?

yeah that can happen if you have a very nice and understanding ride. I used to listen thai songs while driving in my car, What about you guy..? and the most amazing par of my this hobby is that, I do not know thai language. Well now I have startd learnign this language and it has many benefits like you can get thai visa easily and you can study in the thai universities.

He'd been recruited thai education visa living near dozens of further dealers all

greater than the people.

Hey guys I think a good car is which give you endless happiness while singing a song with you.. Lolz..?

yeah that can happen if you have a very nice and understanding ride. I used to listen thai songs while driving in my car, What about you guy..? and the most amazing par of my this hobby is that, I do not know thai language. Well now I have startd learnign this language and it has many benefits like you can get thai visa easily and you can study in the thai universities.

He'd been recruited thai education visa living near dozens of further dealers all

greater than the people.

ummm... WTF? lol :huh: