A future LC owner

Happycampers

Hi all, i just joined your forum as i am switching from being a Ford guy to becoming a Toyota owner within the next few weeks. I am looking forward to getting feedback from real -life LC drivers on whether to buy a LC Sahara or a LC 60th anniversary model rather than just listening to car sales people. Regards, a happy camper

Landcruiser sahara 60th GEN is a AWESOME CAR, My father brought the 2008 toyota prado GRANDE, and before that we owned a landcruiser and he said the land cruisers are way nicer better to drive you feel more of a king on the road :P dont get me wrong there both beautiful cars he said, But Price Range :P and if your a camper i'd go land cruiser too.

Landcruiser sahara 60th GEN is a AWESOME CAR, My father brought the 2008 toyota prado GRANDE, and before that we owned a landcruiser and he said the land cruisers are way nicer better to drive you feel more of a king on the road :P dont get me wrong there both beautiful cars he said, But Price Range :P and if your a camper i'd go land cruiser too.

Hi RedSportivo, to the best of my knowledge the SAHARA and the 60th Anniversary are two different LC models. I am thinking to get the SAHARA but if anyone can convince me that the 60th is a better vehicle for my purpose than my preference may change. I will use the car for business (long distance trips) and also for private off-road beach cruising. Cheers.

Welcome to the club :D No idea with the landcruisers though. I know there fun to 4wd in but wouldn't be able to help you in which one would be the better choice.