New guy

dancorolla

Hey hey everyone :)

So my name is Dan and I'm from Redfern, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia :P

My sweet ride is a white 1995 Corolla AE101R and it's a 1.6 sedan post-23311-0-68629700-1298679764_thumb.p post-23311-0-86629300-1298679682_thumb.j Would love to come to some events etc.

A quick side note... for some reason the site won't let me edit my profile information... Does anyone know why?

Welcome to the club mate :D You need to make a couple of posts before your allowed to edit your profile. Posting here was a good start. See if you can edit now, otherwise just reply to this, or even better start off your own ride thread here laugh.gif

Thanks very much for the welcome and Benji thanks for your help :) Nice car mate. Having difficulty naming mine though... :P

No worries :D Took 12 months to name mine, so there's no rush laugh.gif

Thanks very much for the welcome and Benji thanks for your help :) Nice car mate. Having difficulty naming mine though... :P

haha how did the name come to you?

haha how did the name come to you?

Well being a black car in the style of the Aurion I figured it could pull off a nice gothic look. (Not many cars can, and I'm neither for or against such a look, just thought it would be unique and pretty cool), so that led me to eventually finding my wheels. It was sometime after getting the wheels and a tint that I was trying to think of a name (had searched many baby name's sites and found nothing that suited) and one night driving to work I thought, hmm, that was a good episode of NCIS. Although I still don't like the new NCIS unless Abby's in it. Then my mind starting ticking over......Abby, cool, car, cool. Abby, hot....car, hot.....Abby, goth, car....holy crap, I know what to name you :D

But until I started hearing others calling her Abby I still wasn't sure about the name, but now I wouldn't have any other name for her laugh.gif