Has anyone used Extreme Flywheels?

Excalibur

Can anyone tell me how their fuel economy was affected by using a lighter flywheel? Im thinking of putting in the billet steel or chromoly one. Just going for a tad lighter but not too much. Does anyone know the weights or how much lighter they are? How much they improved your ride and performance?

Can anyone tell me how their fuel economy was affected by using a lighter flywheel? Im thinking of putting in the billet steel or chromoly one. Just going for a tad lighter but not too much. Does anyone know the weights or how much lighter they are? How much they improved your ride and performance?

i have the 2nd lightest one in my car compared to stock (25%) lighter. i found i need to give abit more when i'm at the lights but the drivablility is good still. my friend has the lighter aluminium one and i found it to be not so bad as well.

we are both using it with the xtreme clutch and has changed the way how our cars drive. get it i reckon.

Hmm..ok. thanks. Maybe they have enough mass still to provide good driveability?

Driveability and economy are important for me

Im probably going to be a chicken and get the slightly lighter billet steel one

Im happy if it will knock 0.3 of a sec off my times

What about economy..did you notice a fuel consumption increase?

And I also read they make your gearbox noisier?