Beaves V6 Rav

beave

Hey, been on here a few years now, haven't posted in a while but I lurk form time to time. Got an Aurion and decided to get a 2nd car for the missus as she just gave birth to our first little one a few weeks ago, after tossing up getting a XT Forester or a V6 Rav, ending up getting the Rav as I found the boot in the Forester a little small. Got this in Brissy at Bryan Byrt Ford, pretty happy with it (it's only done 35 thousand k's), though the fuel consumption around town is a bit of a worry.I know they are pretty thirsty if you have a heavy foot with my experience with the Aurion, but I have been nana-ing her over the last 2 weeks doing about 60-40 highway/town I've only done about 345kms and the fuel gauge is reading just under 1/4 full........... will be interesting to see what it ends up over the next few days and I will have to the math I guess.Bringing it back from Brissy sitting on 100-110km/h I was getting about 620kms out of a tank.

Anyways here's a pic, has a little bit of fruit on it and an aftermarket pioneer system with a couple of amps, too bad I won't get to drive it all that much to enjoy it!!!!

IMG_0728.jpg

Edited by beave