Howdy from New Member Perth WA 2012 Atara S

beamster

Just purchased the Atara S in Graphite Last week and must say sofar very Impressed ..

Decided to go 20" Rims and Tyres Day 2 :)

Currently having Lip Spoiler Painted and i will fit this weekend along with colour coded Mudflaps received today and have also Glaze treated paintwork on weekend with Nanolex (Great way to spend 6 hours on a saturday ), i used this on previous car and was rapped with the protection over the 15 months i had the car

Future mods include lowering when Springs become available , have contacted all suppliers only to be told not available yet for the ASV50R ....Bummer

All in One HID kits (Nice and Neat no hanging Ballasts anywhere) have been ordered for it and will be installed when they arrive next week (Thursday Hopefully )

Windows booked to be tinted 3rd November

Have included a couple of photos of car at moment

Cheers

post-30506-0-12090100-1351170616_thumb.j

post-30506-0-74532900-1351170662_thumb.j

post-30506-0-17510000-1351170678_thumb.j

Edited by beamster

Nice Beamster ;) Boys and their toys! I thought a Camry would be good because hubby won't want to fancy it up...hmmm, now I'm worried!

Will have to look into the Nanolex.

So do you have the S model or the R model?

Nice Beamster ;) Boys and their toys! I thought a Camry would be good because hubby won't want to fancy it up...hmmm, now I'm worried!

Will have to look into the Nanolex.

So do you have the S model or the R model?

Thanks Jayda ,

thats exactly how the wife is feeling ....Worried , she thought she was safe this time but didnt even last the 2 days :)

The Nanolex is a slow process applying as you only apply small amounts and polish of before it dries hard but the end result is well worth it , my last car had it on for the 15mths and the water was still beeding and rollong of when i washed it , also no swirls in paintwork

Have the Atara "S" Model

Welcome to the club mate and congrats on the purchase. Keep us posted on your thoughts of the new Camry, am thinking of trading the Aurion in next year on an SX :)

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Decided I liked the Camry so Much and Toyota bought out 0% Finance again have just purchased the New Atara SX in same colour , will update with some photo's soon