Hello from a new member.

kangaroy

G,day, to everyone.Currently living in southeast Melbourne Australia, and driving a 2006 Hilux GGN15R.4.0 ltr V6.Ive been involved with Toyotas since 1977 when i bought my first car, a 1966 Crown deluxe.since then progressed through celicas and onto hilux/ 4runners, My brother was an engineer at Toyotas Port Melb plant for 15 years and i worked on most of the tooling for plastic parts for the camry/corrolla in the late1990s.Hopefully i can be of some help to members and likewise they could help me.Looking forward to making new friends online.

G,day, to everyone.Currently living in southeast Melbourne Australia, and driving a 2006 Hilux GGN15R.4.0 ltr V6.Ive been involved with Toyotas since 1977 when i bought my first car, a 1966 Crown deluxe.since then progressed through celicas and onto hilux/ 4runners, My brother was an engineer at Toyotas Port Melb plant for 15 years and i worked on most of the tooling for plastic parts for the camry/corrolla in the late1990s.Hopefully i can be of some help to members and likewise they could help me.Looking forward to making new friends online.

Welcome to the forum mate,been a owner of hiluxes and landcruiser and growing up driving them aswell, looking forward to sharing each others knowledge and ideas and chatting mate.