New to Forum, but long History of Toyotas!

ianskluger

Hi Everyone, i've just joined the forum today, but have owned toyota's for 10 years and are completely sold on them compared to other cars. I started with a 2000 Hiace commuter bus (4 kids in 2002 were hard to seat, particularly on trips), I still own the bus and it has only done 88K, I then bought a 2000 4 Cyl Camry for my wife in 2003 and I followed her with a V6 2002 Camry, both of which have travelled over 200K and have never failed once... must be to do with the Toyota servicing. We have just changed cars, she has a 2011 ZR6 RAV4 AWD and I have a 2010 MY11 Kluger Grande AWD...unbelieveable is all I can say, and of course no faults to report...my V6 camry went to one of my sons and still has no faults or oil usage after 250K on the clock! It is great to join the forum. Ian

Hi ian, welcome to the forum mate,I owned many makes in the last 17 years and toyotas I have found to be the most reliable and had the best run out of the makes, good servicing is the key to long life,catch later mate, might even catch you over on the kluger forum.