OPELS in South Africa!

CORZZA

ur great Corzza, i have always wanted an Arden Blue Astra Turbo, i would have had one instead of my sportivo if i could insure it cheaper.

as far as i know there is only one corsa c in aus that has been turbo'd, by a buy in sydney that has apparently done it all with OPC stuffff. he must have a big wallet. i am yet to see it, but it might be a starting point for all the others out there that are still stock and wanna do something

you dont tend to see too many Astra F's down here either, i dont think they sold very well... they are definately outnumbered by the sales of the astra G's.

have the corsa D turbo's been released there? i wanted one of those... but since holden decided to sell daewoo's we wont be getting them

Edited by HDACHE

I want to get myself a barina for around $4000 and remove the motor and get the OPC stuff in. Is bascially what i did to my corsa.

The opel D is in the process.

Is the Astra F the coupe? like the coupe soft tops you get here? because in S.A you get them as a 147kw turbo same as the opc!

the astra F is the more square-ish astra. the black one in the third photo.

the only soft tops that i think we saw where the corsa b's.... they looked funny, i only ever saw them released in the ugly gold/green/babypoo colour

i dont think we even got the option of having them turbo back then. i think popularity of the astra g was the only reason they sent us the astra g turbo, otherwise we wouldnt have even seen them here... like we arent going to see the corsa d turbo

i know where you can buy a corsa c in melbourne :) my poor old one has been sitting in the car yard for 3 months now... she needs a home

Yip we have plenty of Astra F's in S.A! they came out in a boss and a superboss.

Boss had a 2lt 8v motor 105kw

Superboss 2lt 16v motor with 125kw. Now remember these were released back in 1990!!! That was big power for the day!

I might take alook at your corsa C some time in the future! need to get building again.

ohhh opps... nevermind me the the car in your last post is the Astra F... the other square ones must be the model before them... and we definately didnt get them

we have the astra F's, they are the ones that dont get seen much... but again, not in turbo i dont think.

go check out that forum i gave you yesterday and tell all the people there to pull the act together and get modding seriously :D they need it.

ohhh opps... nevermind me the the car in your last post is the Astra F... the other square ones must be the model before them... and we definately didnt get them

we have the astra F's, they are the ones that dont get seen much... but again, not in turbo i dont think.

go check out that forum i gave you yesterday and tell all the people there to pull the act together and get modding seriously :D they need it.

I will definately do that!

Heres my email adress: corzzaoz@hotmail.com also msn messenger

If you feel like a chat on anything just drop us a line!