Looking to hire - Silver BMW 330 or higher - SYD

neK

I need to help my friend arrange a car for his wedding, he's after a BMW 330 in silver, just wondering where are the best places to hire these cars, dont actually need a driver cos we've got someone lined up (and they are over 25).

Some places ive seen on the net make you hire it for the whole weekend (even if you only want it for 1 day) and charge amounts like $1300+ :o

So if anybody knows any good places please let me know!

Thanks in advance.

Edited by neK

Mate get a few silver sportivo's!! They look great all decked out for a wedding. check out the link below from a wedding that Northy and I did late last year...

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...hl=wedding+pics

Those 3 rollas sure look good, but I'd get bitch slapped for suggesting they use corollas (bride wants a fancy smancy car <_< ). LOL

Their parents already have a 2003 BMW 318 or 320, and thats not even good enough.

When i found a place that would rent out a Merc C180, i got a response of "C class? Thats a bit low" :huh: :o

They dont want a 330CI anymore, but a BMW 5 series or higher :blink: So any car rental places you guys suggest?

Edited by neK

wow..the bride got expensive taste.............

the rolla looks good....haven't seen northy's car this clean before..haha

ahh but she cooks... even for me when i come over to visit :D