1993 Corolla Seca CSI limited

1993 CSI limited Corolla Seca hatchback 80k kms. We are the second owner and have complete service and maintenance records of the car from new. Previously owned from new by older lady who rarely drove the car in the final years. Very neat and tidy vehicle.  Unfortunately another vehicle has reversed into the car and their towball caused some damage to radiator, air con system and fan. The right person could easily fix the vehicle. We are just not in a financial position to do this. We cannot bear to send the car to salvage so posting here in hope that another Toyota enthusiast is interested incontinuing the life of the car. These cars are much loved and we have loved our “Beryl” during her time with us. Please feel free to ask questions. Open to offers above $3k 

IMG_4907.jpeg

IMG_4910.jpeg

IMG_4909.jpeg

IMG_4908.jpeg

IMG_4911.jpeg

IMG_4912.jpeg

Edited by Nic Mann

• 3 weeks later...

Could I please get a copy of the owner's manual that came with this car? I recently purchased the same car unregistered but it came with no owner's manual. Happy to pay for photocopying and postage. Or could you please tell me the part number that is inside the owners manual so I can try and find one on ebay. Many thanks

Edited by Nancy