is that ture??

i want know is that ture??

1 of my freind work in toyota ,and he told me

if car still under finance company and u cant touch work??i mean change engine is illegal??

and i want know is 2 and half inch pipe is big for corolla??

Edited by waiwong38

I would guess thats kinda true.

When you take out a personal loan secured against the car (which would the same as financing), you are required to take out Full comprehensive insurance (to ensure that the lender receives their money in case you write off the car).

However should you mod the car, the insurance company can actually choose to void your full comprehensive insurance, which means technically you have not met the conditions of the personal loan of having your car fully insured.

When you take out a personal loan secured against the car (which would the same as financing), you are required to take out Full comprehensive insurance (to ensure that the lender receives their money in case you write off the car).

However should you mod the car, the insurance company can actually choose to void your full comprehensive insurance, which means technically you have not met the conditions of the personal loan of having your car fully insured.

then wait i just wait finance finish thenn :)

do u mean 2 and half inch exhaust? its too big for other corollas but good for sportivo, other corollas should only upsize to 2.25inch otherwise it will loose power, for this small NA engines bigger is not always better

oh....but will sound loud??

Probably true of 95% of insurance companies but there are insurance companies out there which will insure your car regardless of mods as long as you let them know about them and as long as the car is street legal.

So if you choose to mod your car and the car is financed then ur only left with that 5% of companies to choose from to insure ur car ......

then wait i just wait finance finish thenn :)

do u mean 2 and half inch exhaust? its too big for other corollas but good for sportivo, other corollas should only upsize to 2.25inch otherwise it will loose power, for this small NA engines bigger is not always better

oh....but will sound loud??

not sure but i think its much depends on what muffler you have