World of Warcraft

Dead

I believe that was nerfed dammit. Proc's are all relative now I think.

I could be wrong however as I've only had boosting enchants, like my +40 spellpower on my sword. Never really had any proc ones.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crusader is pretty much useless above 60 dude. Does f/a for you now. Better off having +7 on both or icey in the main hand and firey in the off.

Save the big enchants for your lvl 70 weapons when you get em ay.

I am with the scryers as well. I picture them to be the spellpower peeps in terms of damage etc. Went for the trinkets and shoulder enchants mroe than anything else.

Building rep is a pain in the a55. Expect to be in Netherstorm doing a lot of quests and killing lots of Blood Elves lol.

*Note the weird story confliction while playing as a blood elf, joining with the scryers, and fighting your own people in Netherstorm...wtf?*

Well i was playing my lil twink in the making my lvl 13 gnome rogue CLICKME owning everyone that duelled me in goldshire under stormwind owning lvl 16z 17z and even a lvl 21 druid hehe that will go down in history lol

well i was about to go to bed and i thought id check AH and to my surprise i found feet of the lynx up for sale for 8g auction and another pair for 50g buyout which in essence is half price and the auction is rediculously cheap

so before i thought twice the 50g feet of the lynx where gone so i bidded for the 8g auction and then went to bed and set my alarm for 1am so i can check up if it moves from long to medium

waking up at 1 it was still on long so i set the alarm again for 3am

and then 5am

and then finally i woke up at 5:50am and it was on medium

getting up ready for work and it was on medium still so i thought ok i still have at least 30mins to get to work setup my laptop and attach it to the adsl test line we use for testing for customers and i use for wow early in the morning when im bored

so i waited and by 7:35 or around there the boots where on short so it was less than 30mins till it was finished and now the boots where on 40g so as my hunter is poor as can be i logged onto my lil bro's 63 druid as he had 100g alot more than me lol

i bidded about 10 mins before the auction was finished but then a min later i was outbidded so i knew i was at war with at least one person

i got my money back bidded again but it wouldnt accept my bid

having only 4 mins left to bid i frantically closed reopened the auctioneer and tested again but still i couldnt get the bid to accept

so i logged off and tested but still wouldnt work

closed reopened wow

but still no auction would accept

i yelled out in ironforge asking for help and asked a guy to take 46g of mine and bid for me but by that time the auction had closed and i lost my chance at a half price set of 19 twink boots

So i was tired angry frustrated and annoyed at the fact that i wasted all night for nothing

now i have to try tonight and own some more higher lvl chars on my twink to sooth my anger towards wow lol <_<

then went to bed and set my alarm for 1am so i can check up if it moves from long to medium

waking up at 1 it was still on long so i set the alarm again for 3am

and then 5am

and then finally i woke up at 5:50am and it was on medium

getting up ready for work and it was on medium still so i thought ok i still have at least 30mins to get to work setup my laptop and attach it to the adsl test line we use for testing for customers and i use for wow early in the morning when im bored

And I thought me and Rob were addicts :lol:

Now that is dedication! I dont think I would go that far waking up in the middle of the night must of been some good boots!

when i was a noob i sold lynx feet for 15g at the ah....

i have bought them for like 50g on frosty

iv owned a 29 orc shaman

killed a 27 ne druid in ashenvale (pvp xD)

offtopic

Starcraft... the videogame show!

ok so im still gettin used to my twink rogue in the making CLICKME and i wanted to know is there any tactic to beating a pally as a rogue or is it just to hard to do it just requires lots of skill and hope lol

i mean i no that pallies against rogues at end game duels are really super hard for rogues to win but im wondering is there any tactics to doing this at low lvl like 19 and below

i can own everyone in goldshire anyone from 18 and below or even higher depending on their skills but being a lvl 13 dueling a pally lvl 13 or above is really really hard so i dunno what to do to beat them well i can try some tactics but thought id ask if you guys have any tips

i normally dps them to death

wait till u get to lvl 19, most lvl 25+ get cut and keep dualing until they win (most of the time they dont... ha!)

That's about it. dps and stunlock them down.

My mate (70 rogue) and I duel here and there and it's just no contest for him :(

However, he's assassination now. I've seen him stunlock the hell out of warriors in BG's and they go down mighty fast. Haven't dueled him yet...I think it will be a big challenge next time.

Dam stuns I recon warriors should have a special ability to unstun themselves. So unbalanced.

Trinket?

All good man. You have overpower. They dodge they die lol. All rogues do is dodge :)

Dam stuns I recon warriors should have a special ability to unstun themselves. So unbalanced.

Trinket?

All good man. You have overpower. They dodge they die lol. All rogues do is dodge :)

the undead have the will of the undead or something

Trinket?

the undead have the will of the undead or something

Indeed. Of course there is still a cooldown on that. It gives them an extra window of opportunity granted.

Hey Rob, is there any add-on that shows you the differences between the amours once youve equipped them?

I'm ending up writing down the stats between each one once they are equiped, bit of a pain.

CT mod hey ill have a looksee on that one. Thanks :D

Does CT mod still work with this new patch or is it buggy?

Naa ctmod is mad they update with wow they are a professional mod it isnt some amateur one that is made on one patch and dissapears on the next

www.ctmod.net/

and an update for all of ya'all my twink has been sitting on lvl 13 so long i got bored and sort of twinked him at lvl 13 not really completely but he has some serious hp for a lvl 13 ive taken down lvl 19 rogues 19 warriors 22 druids 18 mages 20 priests pretty much anyone around that lvl and below cant beat me to easily lol

Clickme

He owns and anyone that duels me learns that pretty quick lol :toast::spiteful:

I just dinged 68 for my warrior. When I dinged I noticed that my Critical % went down from 20.20% down to about 19.80%(from memory). Is that supposed to happen?

I just dinged 68 for my warrior. When I dinged I noticed that my Critical % went down from 20.20% down to about 19.80%(from memory). Is that supposed to happen?

Always happens with every level you go up man.