Aurion's first mark

Aurion

Well this morning has been very bad :angry:

My bros weight set fell over, it over balanced because the weights were in the wrong spot. It fell straight on to my Aurion!!! and the corolla(2 year old). The Aurrion has the lower Skirt a massive dent/scratch and various scrathes all down the fog light over(Grey part).

Now th Corolla has a massive dent in the bonnet. Im so suprised no more damage was done. The weights had 50kg sitting on them, I was standing next to it when it happend and I was luky it didn't hit me :P All my neighbours came over because they heard it and they throught my TV blew up (Glasssmashing sound with a bang)

My Dad's been in the car game and knows people :D SO he's getting the panel beater over tonight (He lives up from us) Im suprised the whole corolla bumper didn't fall off.

Well there is a good part to this - This is our first corolla and we love it but: Well, this is the 3rd Panel damage we've had, so its some what bad luck (Even though we Bought it off someone who won it in a comp). Out of all the cars we've had we've never had a crash,dent,scratch or anything (If it did it would be straight to the repairer)SO he said we will get a new Small car:D:D I want a Rav4, whilst he's looking at the new corolla or the new WRX Hatch.

Has anyone had any damage to there aurion?? :spiteful: