Removing guage cluster

Toohey

Has anyone removed the guage cluster from a Sportivo? It all seems to come pretty easily except for the one screw right at the top which faces down.

It doesn't seem to unscrew. I know there are about a gazillion different types of clips, brackets and screws and I am unsure how to get this one out and the last thing I want to do is break something and then have to live with a rattling dash.

Any help would be tops.

Cheers.

It is a plastic screw very lightly undo it with no weight on the screw. Once undone gently lever out the base that the screw goes into (expanding clip)...Hope this helps by the way what are you up to....

Also forgot to add pull the plastic towards you surrouding the front of the cluster and it pops out. Then undo the top screw which holds the cluster and carfuly pry the bottom two clips. And out she comes.

It is a plastic screw very lightly undo it with no weight on the screw. Once undone gently lever out the base that the screw goes into (expanding clip)...Hope this helps by the way what are you up to....

I knew you would be able to help Peekay, knowing that you have changed your LED's. Thanks a tonne.

I am replacing replacing one of my warning lights with a single stage LED shift light. only hope that it is going to be bright enough to notice without having to look at it. If all goes to plan it should be.

I'll let you know how it goes.