Melb Corolla meet!!!!!

Hi Guys,

Can you make it either this sunday or next sunday cos on sat I have work at nite so it might not be an interesting day(very hard for me go kart and work after that). Otherwise if you make it 2 weeks after I will take that day off work and join. Cos I really want to join in and meet u guys.

oor else we should meet one late night and cruize around and have supper at chapel also. (check out some chicks at nite@!!!)

Mariox knew, cos when i showed last time, I only saw him alone.!

Karting is a good idea guys! I can organise one cruise to Lemans Gokart and follow up with a lunch then dandy.

I need at least 10 person to organise the gokart event. So anyone interested please add urself to this list.

And I am hoping you guys are free on 22ND SEPT 2007.

Drivers Rollin:-

1. MarioX

2. Tommy(mariox's bro)

Fill'em up!. :rolleyes:

Go Karting is good, but you guys did ask for a cruise, so try this...

In conjunction with GT Car Club, we are invited to the Mt. Baw Baw cruise to take place on 23rd Sept. Ohh, and don't worry about any snow being there as by that time, it will be safe to drive up there and the bonus is hardly any traffic to interfere with your fun!

After the long freeway work with a section that allows you to legally travel at 110kph, the handling capabilities of your car will be tested on the long, twisty, tree-lined road that is barely wide enough for two cars to pass each other; better than most common knowledge twisties and an incredibly steep ascent that is tougher than the climb up to Lake Mountain giving your engine quite a workout (lift, lift!!!!).

This invitation is strictly open to TOCAU members only.

GT Car Club members are a group of mature and experienced drivers so any outlandish driving manners will not be tolerated.

Make sure to bring $10 for lunch up there and enjoy the trip down again!

Yeah, I was asked to invite you guys to the MtBawBaw cruise as well. Its on the comming 23rd Sept weekend.

For the october, we can organise a race even at Lemans Gokart with special discount as well.

So I am starting a new topic and forward the list from here to there as well.

See ya on the next page!