'Slamming' into 2nd gear at 8000 revs

Vhao

wrong again... "dogbox" is a nick name for a straight cut gearbox buddy.. n like i said you mind your own business mate... your such a hero on this forum in front of everyone... lets see what your like in person

mate i dont need to prove myself to u - i know how big my e-pen1s is, i dont need to make it any bigger, unlike yourself clearly. I'll use your term from before, what was it? Gronk? clearly your just referring to your 3 and a half inch floppy.

mate, just get over the argument. your not gaining any respect from people on this forum by being a rude prick the whole time. forget about it mate, obviously we have different names for different things, so lets just leave it at that or i'll close the topic

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stay the ***** out of it tayles whos talking to you lil puppet

im assuming your gay micky tee because who brang dicks into the convo... enough talk over the internet mate you wanna be a sick ***** lets do it in person!! or otherwise zip it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

consider this your second warning - quit the sh*t or u wont be posting anymore

LOL at beaker. thats awesome. take that tayles u puppet :lol:

Hey jf187 - good post there mate... real mature... you wanna bash me :rolleyes::blink: lets go back to highschool shall we

I'm gonna close this now... its so pointless im laughing.

stay the ***** out of it tayles whos talking to you lil puppet

im assuming your gay micky tee because who brang dicks into the convo... enough talk over the internet mate you wanna be a sick ***** lets do it in person!! or otherwise zip it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

consider this your second warning - quit the sh*t or u wont be posting anymore

YAY another 10% for you Mr jf187, oh btw you dont get to decide who gets to post and who dosent, that would be me :P