Dificulty Shifting and Gear Crunching

I just ogt off the phone to TMCA and they are coming to look at my car on the 26th of this month to look at my comlaints of shifting dificulties and crunching gears.

Whilst talking to my guy today he also mentioned that "'NO one else' has lodged a formal complaint!"

I find this bloody hard to believe, and questioned his source on this topic. He mentioned that the subject of the complaint had to be the same. ie I dictated that I had troubles shifting in low and high RPM. Where other people might be saying that they are having issues with 'crunching gears'

Either way he basically said that nothing had gotten to this level of TMCA.

Can anyone on this forum please contact me in regards to this issue. As I need some 100% figures that I can come back with on this topic.

What I need is a copy of the email and or letter that you have sent and or details and phone numbers of people/dealers that you have reported the issue to.

Thanks

Craig

PM me or email CSADLER@INCO.COM

I emailed Jenny and got a reply from her. She just said the concern has been forwarded and Toyota will be investigating the matter. I have sent a copy of my letter to Craig for him to try and push the issue. Hope something favourable turns out.

when i email jenny all that happened to me was they sent me off to service, service put a new clutch in (yeah baby). But didnt do i thing. So i guess trd here we come.. and i'll keep my new clutch sell it or keep it for looks or just wait for another recall?????? but they might be too long. so in Nov i will decide..

when i email jenny all that happened to me was they sent me off to service, service put a new clutch in (yeah baby). But didnt do i thing. So i guess trd here we come.. and i'll keep my new clutch sell it or keep it for looks or just wait for another recall?????? but they might be too long. so in Nov i will decide..

I think its a problem with the material on our stock clutch unable to handle the high revs. We definitely need something stronger.