Celica Forum?

Jajak

This forum seems a little deviod of australian celica entusiats - i was just wondering is there a different forum where you all get your celica fix?

I've signed up for Ozcelica, however, the forum admin needs to "approve" my account.... and he/she seems to be afk (for the past few weeks).

so, where do you all go to chat about your celica?

OZCelica would be the one for us Celica owners in Australia.

But of course we are not limited to Australian forum only.

Join up Newcelica.org for the best of the best forums for Celica. Everything you need to know is likely to be covered in that forum.

By the way, are you in Melbourne?

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 years later...
This forum seems a little deviod of australian celica entusiats - i was just wondering is there a different forum where you all get your celica fix?

I've signed up for Ozcelica, however, the forum admin needs to "approve" my account.... and he/she seems to be afk (for the past few weeks).

im the same man, signed up with ozcelica ages ago and theyre taking forever to approve my account....

I'm from melb DANZZT231....would be keen to know where all the melb guys source parts etc and if there's any cruises down here

im the same man, signed up with ozcelica ages ago and theyre taking forever to approve my account....

I'm from melb DANZZT231....would be keen to know where all the melb guys source parts etc and if there's any cruises down here

Haha. Old thread man. Don't be expecting to get verified anytime soon. If you look at the user list, there are hundreds of account waiting to get verified. Im still waiting on mine :(

• 13 years later...