Coilovers

b3e b0y

Yeah

The Bilstein PSS (height adjust only) I am using at the moment is very nice on the road.

And you can fit this into Corolla also with slight modification. Someone in newcelica fitted TEIN SS for Celica into his Matrix and voila.

Bought mine for $999 USD last year.

Speaking of which, any Melbourne owners got their standard Corolla shocks out from the car? I want to do comparison to confirm this because I always have this believe the shocks between Corolla and Celica have almost the same dimension.

Edited by DANZZT231

Apparently Bilstein do make the PSS9 for the ZZE Corolla. The part number does not work on their website though.

I'm not sure how the super stur is setup on the ZZT Celica, but I have a suspicion that the non super strut ZZT Celica has the same front struts as the ZZE Corolla. But never been able to prove it. The rears most likely will be different due to the independent rear on the Celica. The 4wd Matrix might use a similar strut on the rear.

Yeah

The Bilstein PSS (height adjust only) I am using at the moment is very nice on the road.

And you can fit this into Corolla also with slight modification. Someone in newcelica fitted TEIN SS for Celica into his Matrix and voila.

Speaking of which, any Melbourne owners got their standard Corolla shocks out from the car? I want to do comparison to confirm this because I always have this believe the shocks between Corolla and Celica have almost the same dimension.

i have a set in my lounge room.

There is PSS9 for ZZE, but if thats overkill then perhaps the PSS for celica is a good alternative as long as its confirmed it will fit.

The shock absorber between Celica and Corolla looked the same, even though Celica uses independent arm and Corolla uses torsion beam.

Yeah

Did you have the PSS for Celica, or PSS9 for Corolla?

So when will it be fitted to your Sportivo?

Yeah

Did you have the PSS for Celica, or PSS9 for Corolla?

So when will it be fitted to your Sportivo?

no sorry... stock sportivo Shocks... are sitting in my lounge room.

whats the Bilstein PART NUMBER for the PSS9's for the Corolla?

Edited by Blind Kid Seeks