THE SECRET

JJCRU23R

OK There may be some of you who have watched "the secret" or read the book.

just wondering if anyone rates the philosophy'z that they are preaching in there and if any of it has worked for you.

for those that dont know what im talking about.. the 'secret' is basically the law of attraction.

the way you think/act/react/behave sends out signals to the universe and basically the universe gives back whatever messages you send out.

example: you are constantly thinking about bills... therefore more bills will come to you. if you changed your way of thinking and your attitude towards the negative things, you would end up attracting only good things.

kinda like the universe is basically your very own genie in a bottle that would give you anything you wished for if you asked for it in the right way... thats just putting "the secret" very crudely.

anywayz... if anyone has any thoughts on the subject.. if 'the secret' has worked for you, i would really like to know.

jase

doesn't work... coz if it was actually true then i'd be on au.bentlyownersclub.com not TOCAU lmao... but how mad would it be if it was for real... haven't you seen 'the chaser' episode about it... crackup

hahaha! Good call!

doesn't work... coz if it was actually true then i'd be on au.bentlyownersclub.com not TOCAU lmao... but how mad would it be if it was for real... haven't you seen 'the chaser' episode about it... crackup

hahaha! Good call!

FTWWW :toast:

Pffft, who wouldn't want a Bently.

But anyways, I sorta believe in it, but its not as simple as people think. You can't just be positive every now and then, and expect a Bently to fall from the sky. I'd say you have to be real positive in everything you do.

It certainly sounds nice anyways. But then there Murphey's Law which comes along ans f's everything up aswell.

If you get a Bently you will get bills= sad

If you get a toyota you will have money left over to invest in other things like travel a house and shares = happy its the secret

Dont worry too much and do the best you can do

treat everyone with respect

Respect yourself

= kama will come back to you

over and out.