facelift hatch front on sedan??

Mopp

does anyone know if a ZZE facelift front from a hatch ie levin sportivo, would fiton a ZZE facelift sedan??

Im also wondering if anyone knows the prices for the parts required, but thats only if you know, ill do the research later aboutprices.

Cheers Jarrod

This would look heaps cool.

Other than the obvious outer panels and headlights you're looking at a new radiator support panel. The facelift sedan has the same as the prefacelift cars because the headlights are the same shape (headlights bolt into the radiator support panel). But the good news is, things like the metal bumper reinforcement on the facelift cars are all the same, it's a thinner one than the prefacelift and I think it has foam padding inside so you're friendly to stupid pedestrians who get in your way.

All these things can be found at ozeparts.com.au genuine and non genuine if you want prices.

I'd like to see a supercharged sedan with a facelift Sportivo front and sideskirts... you listening Angelo? :lol:

I've never seen a euro Corolla in pieces so who knows what differences they might have :(

They look quite similar though right? Can't see it being that massive a problem. I think a non-facelift to facelift conversion is about equivalent to the S13 Silvia - 180SX conversions.

This would look heaps cool.

Other than the obvious outer panels and headlights you're looking at a new radiator support panel. The facelift sedan has the same as the prefacelift cars because the headlights are the same shape (headlights bolt into the radiator support panel). But the good news is, things like the metal bumper reinforcement on the facelift cars are all the same, it's a thinner one than the prefacelift and I think it has foam padding inside so you're friendly to stupid pedestrians who get in your way.

All these things can be found at ozeparts.com.au genuine and non genuine if you want prices.

I'd like to see a supercharged sedan with a facelift Sportivo front and sideskirts... you listening Angelo? :lol:

haha man i would love too but i have alrady blown the budget so no facelift sportivo front or skirts :unsure: the body isnt going to change at all just the c-one eyelids and rims to come..