cheapest digital prints??

MarkMish

hi everyone i know this has nothing to do with cars and it might not interest a majority of you. but where have you all been printing your digital pictures.

i have been doing mine for years at big w and their prints are $0.19c each. is there cheaper prints then that out there??? and if so how long do you need to wait to get them??? ie: at big w the wait is about 3 hours minimum well at my local one anyways.

I think at Harvey Norman, they are also 19c each everyday... with 15c on tuesdays i think.

The wait time can vary.. sometimes they will have it done in 20minutes if there's no jobs. Domayne is the same.

Harvey Norman has regular specials where prints are only 15c each depending on how busy they are sometimes takes only an hour to develop. Wow sight and sound were 14c per print and took only an hour the quality was ok as well

I went to Domayne for mine once.. 15c I think... I also went to big dubs to print photo's there once and they also told me to come back in a ridiculous amoutn of time. But being an ex employee there I knoew that 90 minutes meant about 15 mins. just depending on the workload, time of week etc.. you can usually pop back now and then.