New guy saying hi to all

Hi guys i apparently just got my P's and parents have bought a 2007 corolla levin zr hatch. We will be picking it up on this saturday and cant wait till i get my hands on it. Just like to say hi to all the members and asking if there was any body kit out for this model corolla yet. cheers

Bought it for $27,000 due to a relative working in toyota which gave us a massive saving of around 5k. Ordered the corolla in graphite with sunroof which made us have to wait for a month for it. So by Saturday ill have pics of it and hopefully join in some meets to see wat i can do with this poket rocket lol. But what i really want to do with it is add a bigger spoiler as the original seems to small.

Bought it for $27,000 due to a relative working in toyota which gave us a massive saving of around 5k. Ordered the corolla in graphite with sunroof which made us have to wait for a month for it. So by Saturday ill have pics of it and hopefully join in some meets to see wat i can do with this poket rocket lol. But what i really want to do with it is add a bigger spoiler as the original seems to small.

woh

really good price, I have the graphite colour too. Is yours manual or auto?

post-6121-1196126816_thumb.jpg post-6121-1196126972_thumb.jpg

First time posting image so hope it works lol. Yeh been busy during the weekend so didnt get a chance to get good pics but here it is. So far the car is running pretty good but always reach for the keys once i park the car lol.

Edited by trd_rocket