New toyota insurance

i have been with toyota insurance since i bought my car in 2005 underwritten with swann insurance. I have put certain restrictions on my insurance including age which brought the price down and they also said in first three years if the car was a write off they would replace with new. I just rang toyota insurance and they are now underwritten by AIOI Insurance.

i have been with toyota insurance since i bought my car in 2005 underwritten with swann insurance. I have put certain restrictions on my insurance including age which brought the price down and they also said in first three years if the car was a write off they would replace with new. I just rang toyota insurance and they are now underwritten by AIOI Insurance.

yeah i had an experience with swann .. they trick you . they give good deals to car buyers . then 2nd and 3rd year my insurnce jumped 4 no reason ...

thats true . i rang nrma today and will be swapping over to them

Feel free to search under NRMA on the forums and see how much I like them before you do man.

My car was uninsured with them for 6 months because someone in their accounts department 'forgot' to initialise the repayment that I made the 6 months prior to that.

If I had an accident I was screwed. I hate them. So very much.

Oh then there was their ridiculous ride height limit. Idiots.

NRMA? this is what i have heard that they don't use guinine parts when a repair needs to be done and that only certain places will do the repair if they hear your with nrma, bcoz nrma have their chosen specified repairers or something but hey look correct me if i am wrong its only something i have heard thru the grapevine

does any one know anything about allianz coz i am with them now ?????