Mods anyone??

beaves

those farking sensors are damn tricky and farking hard to understand how to get around it without showing error on the speedo(but the car still drives normally)

will take some pic and get to know how to record the sound when it is suxking air in... DAMN, mind blowing

HKS air pod installed! i believe there is no one here has done this yet? the sound is just crazy.. haha! wanna listen??

p/s: all custom job.. + a 70% still in making CF airbox^^"

freddy making it for you? lol

Has anyone done any mods yet??

I'm looking at maybe lowering mine a bit, but undecided at the moment.

Are there any engine mods that can be done cheaply???

I've done the following: No Mechanical changes to the drivetrain at this stage..

Lowered 55mm

18" Wheels

New JBL Amp, 6x9 speakers, LC6i signal convertor, Dynamat on doors

Tint

Lowering it, and adding wider wheels made a huge dufference to the handling.

IMG_0954w.jpg

F#CK that looks good in white. Love your work. Who lowered it 55mm? TRD springs or after market jobbies?

I got my local Bob Jane to install Pedders Sports Ryder Springs.

bout the update on my air filter, everything works fine and no more error on the speedo. found out that the problem did not came from the mod of air pod BUT my farking old problem with sterring wheel and suspension...(a problem which cant be fixed by Lane toyota for 3 months and counting..)

Anyway, we found out tat there are 3 stage tat is blocking better air flow, if u wanna know more, just open everything up and take a look, then u will understand what i m referring to. Picture has been taken, but cant get the sound uploaded n recorded as what it feels in the car..(sth that isnt easily can be explained)

But overall, ITS NICEE!

bout the update on my air filter, everything works fine and no more error on the speedo. found out that the problem did not came from the mod of air pod BUT my farking old problem with sterring wheel and suspension...(a problem which cant be fixed by Lane toyota for 3 months and counting..)

Anyway, we found out tat there are 3 stage tat is blocking better air flow, if u wanna know more, just open everything up and take a look, then u will understand what i m referring to. Picture has been taken, but cant get the sound uploaded n recorded as what it feels in the car..(sth that isnt easily can be explained)

But overall, ITS NICEE!

Danny, where abouts are you in melb? Do you own a garage?

How long did it take?

the error that u r having come up on your speedo is that the VSS one, if so i got rid of mine myself after lowering it, same thing though toyota had no idea there solution was to keep erasing the code from the ecu all i did is go thru a few roundabouts in a row in different sequences and then straight for bout 400m then another roundabout.

i obviously jagged it but the code hasnt come back since and ive down bout another 8000kms now, id try somethin like that and see how u go

the error that u r having come up on your speedo is that the VSS one..

should be e "VSC" error(vehicle stability control ****). When i sent the car back long time ago, the person in toyota service(AL) keep on asking me, "Sir, did u do any modification?.. because this problem shouldnt be happening.." bla bla bla bla bla, continue on with tons of bullshxt! I believe is coz he saw my moded camry with bodykit, rim and stuff, and my aurion's sound system. BUT I FARKING DIDNT TOUCH THE SUSPENSION NOR ENGINE!! Tat farkin idiot!!

This shxt happen like months ago, and i have been going back every now and then with the problem from steering wheel.(where they change the driving shaft, then steering oil, then oil pump, then whole steering... but fark it, nothing solve the problem) and this is wat tat AL in lane toyota said,"Oh, u gotta be the luckiest person, coz u are the only aurion owner to have these problem.."

Then the centre CONSOLE start making noise, sent back again, this is what they "suggested" me, "DONT PUT TOO MUCH CD in the box(where u put your hand on, the one that can slide?)" Yea, there is no more than 20CDs and it ISNT EVEN FULL! and HOW HEAVY CAN CD BE??!! FARK U DUMB HEAD!!! But at least the centre console didnt squeek anymore..

With these problems, i cant mod my car since the 3rd week i had my aurion(tat is the time i started planning wat to mod :spiteful: ) BUT NOW! i dont dare, changed the pod, i will go back to him, will use all my rude words tat i can think of, to scold him, then swap to other toyota service branch.

But overall, ITS NICEE!

How long did it take?

u wanna take a test drive? I live in Clayton, goes to Caufield for uni, toorak for church on sunday, springvale for food on saturday... mb meet up some time if u wan..

But overall, ITS NICEE!

How long did it take?

u wanna take a test drive? I live in Clayton, goes to Caufield for uni, toorak for church on sunday, springvale for food on saturday... mb meet up some time if u wan..

Yeah, i don't mind meeting up, I'm in glenny!

Anyone else want to meet up sometime? can meet at Wellington/Springvale Rd Mc Donalds! We can check out Danny's pod, and My new exhaust!

should be e "VSC" error(vehicle stability control ****). When i sent the car back long time ago, the person in toyota service(AL) keep on asking me, "Sir, did u do any modification?.. because this problem shouldnt be happening.." bla bla bla bla bla, continue on with tons of bullshxt! I believe is coz he saw my moded camry with bodykit, rim and stuff, and my aurion's sound system. BUT I FARKING DIDNT TOUCH THE SUSPENSION NOR ENGINE!! Tat farkin idiot!!

This shxt happen like months ago, and i have been going back every now and then with the problem from steering wheel.(where they change the driving shaft, then steering oil, then oil pump, then whole steering... but fark it, nothing solve the problem) and this is wat tat AL in lane toyota said,"Oh, u gotta be the luckiest person, coz u are the only aurion owner to have these problem.."

Then the centre CONSOLE start making noise, sent back again, this is what they "suggested" me, "DONT PUT TOO MUCH CD in the box(where u put your hand on, the one that can slide?)" Yea, there is no more than 20CDs and it ISNT EVEN FULL! and HOW HEAVY CAN CD BE??!! FARK U DUMB HEAD!!! But at least the centre console didnt squeek anymore..

With these problems, i cant mod my car since the 3rd week i had my aurion(tat is the time i started planning wat to mod :spiteful: ) BUT NOW! i dont dare, changed the pod, i will go back to him, will use all my rude words tat i can think of, to scold him, then swap to other toyota service branch.

haha that toyota dealer sounds pretty useless

yeah sorry it was the vsc error they asked me the same sorta questions i told them thousands of times it was afta the new wheels went on and it was wheel aligned apparntly its a sensor on the steering column they even rang the tyre shop were i just had my wheels fitted and asked if they had removed the steering wheel all they did is fit damn wheels and wheel align they arent that stupid to remove the steering wheel and adjust that to suit bloody idiots

id be email/ritin to toyota australia direct and skin them and tellin them of the stupid things theve said and how long uve had to wait

yeah sorry it was the vsc error they asked me the same sorta questions i told them thousands of times it was afta the new wheels went on and it was wheel aligned apparntly its a sensor on the steering column they even rang the tyre shop were i just had my wheels fitted and asked if they had removed the steering wheel all they did is fit damn wheels and wheel align they arent that stupid to remove the steering wheel and adjust that to suit bloody idiots

id be email/ritin to toyota australia direct and skin them and tellin them of the stupid things theve said and how long uve had to wait

at least u REALLY did changed the wheels, AND I DIDNT EVEN TOUCH MY WHEELS YET!!! I bought mine months ago, and they are still sitting in my garage!! COZ??!! those farking dumb head cant fix my car and warn me that they wont fix it if i changed my wheels!! FUK THEM!!!!!!!!!

HKS air pod installed! i believe there is no one here has done this yet? the sound is just crazy.. haha! wanna listen??

p/s: all custom job.. + a 70% still in making CF airbox^^"

As great as HKS items are (I know, I campaigned on HKS Coilovers last year), most HKS air filters are race use and are Foam based which is usually run dry. For street engines meant to last, Foam filters must never be run dry as it allows minute (but harmful) particles to get into the engine.

If you're running your dry, a quick solution is to get some foam filter oil (Auto one) and coat it.

Edited by e240

Here you go~ still need some little jobs, to arranging/beautify it, but basically will look like this, covered later and maybe acrylic in middle/top of the filter...

Image018.jpg - 22.0 Kb

Image019.jpg - 30.3 Kb

Done and design and customed by only trusted Topstage.

Edited by dannywss

at least u REALLY did changed the wheels, AND I DIDNT EVEN TOUCH MY WHEELS YET!!! I bought mine months ago, and they are still sitting in my garage!! COZ??!! those farking dumb head cant fix my car and warn me that they wont fix it if i changed my wheels!! FUK THEM!!!!!!!!!

man thats ****house id be goin to toyota and then another dealer and still be puttin the wheels on

Take it to another service center regardless, it doesnt matter which service center u take it, I bought my Aurion fron Lane and I take it to City Toyota, Unless you have already agreed with the dealer for extra service benefits from the dealer when you bought the car.

Just make sure u dont take it in with the pod, they easily jib u on anything engine/drivetrain related because of it.

But overall, ITS NICEE!

How long did it take?

Yeah, i don't mind meeting up, I'm in glenny!

Anyone else want to meet up sometime? can meet at Wellington/Springvale Rd Mc Donalds! We can check out Danny's pod, and My new exhaust!

wouldnt mind either, im in Vermont, car needs a wash though before meeting up...