17"x8" Custom ROH Rims

OPPYLOCK

Hi Guys,

Not sure if anyone is interested, but now I have pulled my 165 from road duties in preparation for track use, I no longer need my 17" rims. I'll be using my mega lightweight 15" rims instead(much cheaper semi comps too).

17x8 ROH Monaco (3 peice) 5x100 and from memory 37 offset (not 100% on the offset)

I had these made going back a few years ago now for my ST185 road car (was written off my a fellow motorist who failed to give way), they are an Ideal fit for a 185, and for a 165, if you are running more than stock camber, they will fit fine as well. They currently have Firestone SZ70 (i think thats the right model) 215/40/17 with about 95% tread on them, I've barely used them as you can tell!

Have to admit, they look awesome on the car, the tyre shop and even the ROH guys took pics for to keep on file. Best of all, they are completely unique!

I'm note sure how well the pics will show it, so they have a white centre and a chrome rim, with a decent amount of dish!

only 1 Rim has any "gutter rash" and if its that much of a problem, you can get ROH to make a new rim (aha the benefits of 3 Piece rims)

I haven't tried them on a 162 or any other models to do an offset check.

As you can tell I really love these rims, but as much as I don't want to part with them, I don't need them, and would prefer to invest whatever I can get for them into further improving the 165 for track use.

Not sure how much they are worth now, but the rims alone were around $1800 new (not that I'm expecting that)

The rubber alone would be $600!! New

I'm in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne BTW

Asking $700!

post-6807-1200914010_thumb.jpg

post-6807-1200913208_thumb.jpg

Edited by OPPYLOCK

• 3 weeks later...