LC 200 Roof Racks / Bars

ConeHead

Does anyone know if the LC 100 roof racks will fit the LC 200. I have looked at pics for the LC 200 and they look very very similar to my LC 100 racks, to the point where I think they are identical. Dont want to buy new racks if I dont have to. Can any one help.

Edited by ConeHead

LC100 roof racks will not fit LC200. The distance between the bolts are narrower in the LC200.

Essentially the OEM roof racks are rhinorack originated. So if you have rhino commercial bars they will fit, but Toyota will only sell you the rack system complete with bars.

Biing

Does anyone know if the LC 100 roof racks will fit the LC 200. I have looked at pics for the LC 200 and they look very very similar to my LC 100 racks, to the point where I think they are identical. Dont want to buy new racks if I dont have to. Can any one help.

Ok....here is the thing. I picked up my Cruiser 200 TTD yesterday 06/02/2008. I spoke to the Toyota spares AND to rhino.

The LC 100 bars WILL fit the LC 200, if you do a couple of mods. The bars and feet / legs are the same. This is what you have to do.

1. Replace the base (this is the part that connects the legs to the car that stay in permently). Cost $119.00 from Rhino.

2. Get the LC 100 bars cut down. (front to 1016mm and centre 990mm. I didnt ask about the rear as I have only got a 2 bar set). Cost $95.00

So, the total cost of the mod or conversion is $214.00.

Now, seeing that I can get a complete 2 bar set from Toyota for $215.00, it makes it unworthwhile.

Kind regards

Conehead

Edited by ConeHead