AE112R Remote Central Locking

I've been the owner of my AE112R for ~9 months, and there is one thing that really annoys me. In my previous car, it had Remote Central Locking, however it didn't make a noise when the lights flashed, and the actuators actuated. Is there a way to get my Corolla to just lock/unlock and flash, without the beep? If so, can it be done by myself, or do I have to take it to Toyota to get them to dig into the computer?

Thanks for your help.

There is a way to do it. I think I still have my book for it at home. I'll have a look tonight when I get back to my house...

There is a way to do it. I think I still have my book for it at home. I'll have a look tonight when I get back to my house...

Thanks mate. Much appreciated.

Drew.

Edit: I'll just ask something else here instead of starting another thread... Will the ZZE122 Remote/Key work with the AE112r alarm/immobiliser? I need to buy a spare key and remote, so I was thinking of killing two birds with one stone.

Edited by Paxton

Thanks mate. Much appreciated.

Drew.

Edit: I'll just ask something else here instead of starting another thread... Will the ZZE122 Remote/Key work with the AE112r alarm/immobiliser? I need to buy a spare key and remote, so I was thinking of killing two birds with one stone.

hi, same with my 112r it doesnt flash when locking with remote, i would like it to flash tho, i was thinking of taking it to an auto electrician.

Sorry for the delay, have been freakin busy

Arm/Disarm Chirps (Factory Set "ON")

When programmed "ON" the systems will emit one "chirp" when arming and two "chirps" when disarming. The following proceedure will allow you to turn the "chirps" sound on or off:

• Arm then disarm the alarm system
  • Within 20 seconds of disarming, turn the ignition switch from the "ACC" position to the "ON" position six times. Leave the key in the "OFF" positoin after the sixth turn.
  • Press the button on the transmitter. The indicators will flash six times to confirm the selection has been changed.

NOTE: Error chirps will always remain on irrespective of selection.