Inferno Zr6

Acuman

Hi All

We have had our brand new Zr6 for a week and almost done 300km!

we traded up from a 03 Mazda 6, and after driving the Zr6 the mazda should have not qualified as a car!

Don't you feel **** hot behind the wheel?!!! ours is the inferno color (pic to come ) :spiteful: , here in NZ there are only 120 Zr6's and ours is the 0001 ( bad ***** )

Isn't the drive of it fantastic, we are off for a bit of a drive this weekend,

a bit of valve bounce @158kmh in third , I guess thats what the other 3 gears are for :yahoo:

any way this is a fantastic car

Acuman

Edited by Acuman

Hi All

We have had our brand new Zr6 for a week and almost done 300km!

we traded up from a 03 Mazda 6, and after driving the Zr6 the mazda should have not qualified as a car!

Don't you feel **** hot behind the wheel?!!! ours is the inferno color (pic to come ) :spiteful: , here in NZ there are only 120 Zr6's and ours is the 0001 ( bad ***** )

Isn't the drive of it fantastic, we are off for a bit of a drive this weekend,

a bit of valve bounce @158kmh in third , I guess thats what the other 3 gears are for :yahoo:

any way this is a fantastic car

Acuman

Good Choice m8 and as for feeling **** hot behind the wheel .... UHH huh lol. I actually said to the missus tonight over dinner I feel that the guy on that Roofing add on TV .. the one where he just gazes at his roof :blink: well that's what I'm like with our ZR6 ... :unsure: wonder if that feeling will wear off. Again ... good choice ... the drive well ... uhh huh :)

• 1 month later...
finaly the pic's

and there are possibly more pic's than the kids :rolleyes:

I got the same thing as well in Auckland. Inferno ZR6. What a wonderful car to look at and drive. I have had it for 5 weeks and it has done 2000ks. Everytime I am at in a servo, other guys come up to the car and look at it and admire it. And when they see the Toyota badge and I tell them it is a 3.5l V6 faster than a Holden, they have a surprised look and say "Does Toyota make cars like this".

It sure is a head turner and I just love it. Got it tinted, interior blue lights and slimline weathershield. I will post photos soon.

Where abouts are you based in Acuman? And how do I find out what number is my ZR6?

nice one man!!!

soooo damn sexy!!!

i know what you mean about staring at the car...

i sometimes feel like a complete idiot, cause i catch myself staring at completely stock aurion sportivos... and my mates are like "whats wrong with you!? its just a normal toyota!"

they'll never understand and appreciate the beauty of the aurion.. :(

aurion = sexiest family car on the market!!!