Parts Needed

Dragon

Desperate for some info on where to go for parts for my 1982 Toyota Stout (Drivers Door) (Tail-Lights) etc

PLEASE HELP if you know of anywhere who may be able to help on this.

Cheers

Lenny

Desperate for some info on where to go for parts for my 1982 Toyota Stout (Drivers Door) (Tail-Lights) etc

Cheers

Lenny

Well other than saying the obvious like say ebay, trado, or local wreckers in particular jap wreckers...

You could also chuck a WTB in the wanted to buy section here..

But if you do go to your local wreckers they should be able to chase the bits down for you, if you didnt want to chase them yourself.

It might help if you let us know what state your in as im just thinking of places i would go in syd.. for example pick and payless (on the rare chance they have anything these days)

;)

hey man, i was just over on DUT, and theres at least one dude with your pre 89 (lots of bits) For sale atm (if he has still got em)...

Edited by Joez_m8

Cheers

Lenny

Well other than saying the obvious like say ebay, trado, or local wreckers in particular jap wreckers...

But if you do go to your local wreckers they should be able to chase the bits down for you, if you didnt want to chase them yourself.

It might help if you let us know what state your in as im just thinking of places i would go in syd.. for example pick and payless (on the rare chance they have anything these days)

;)

hey man, i was just over on DUT, and theres at least one dude with your pre 89 (lots of bits) For sale atm (if he has still got em)...

Thanx for the heads up.

I've tried e-bay and the trading post. I'm in Victoria by the way lol. I have found out just yesterday that the 1982 HiLux RN46 is exactly the same body as my 1982 Stout so I've finally made some headway and picked up a door. Cheers Dragon

Cheers

Lenny

;)

Thanx for the heads up.

I've tried e-bay and the trading post. I'm in Victoria by the way lol. I have found out just yesterday that the 1982 HiLux RN46 is exactly the same body as my 1982 Stout so I've finally made some headway and picked up a door. Cheers Dragon

Yeah, No worries.. im sure you can still find them around.. someones gotta have them..

• 3 weeks later...