Poll: Thieving B*stards

Leroy

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

should have reported them they probably would have looked the other way should somebody felt the need to deliver retribution anyway i had mates like that needless to say i dont speak to them anymore next time kick em out of your car **** em they can sit in the cold if they dont want to be social

yeah i recon reporting is a good option but i didnt do that ....i dont talk to these poeple either anymore as i deleted all ways of contact and THERE WONT BE A NEXT TIME AS I WONT SEE THEM AGIAN OR GIVE THEM THE TIME OF DAY THEY WASTE MY TIME AND MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND I AM BETTER OFF WITHOUT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me tell you guys another story, i LEND the car to a friend for over a week, FOC(free of charge), they tried to be a cheap-***** when had little accident running up some roundabout/nump of similar shxt, and a side skirt destroyed(broke into 2 pieces)..

Trying to be cheap ***** and althou saying willing to pay for any damages, when i told them the amount, they started trying to get discount.. bullshxt that it shouldn't cost that much.. and not understanding that was a custom made side skirt

Fought.. ended up sacrificing our 3 years of great friendship..

Moral as told by my best mate-Freddy, NEVER lend your car to anyone, simple as that.

So for your case, i will definately fuk them up.. (i know it is hard, especially close mates)

lols, at least it came back in one piece thats all that matters i guess

Yeah my thoughts exactly and if i got all mad and emotional it wont help coz they would not care anyways so i kept a lid on my feelings otherwise i would just go down to their level and it aint worth it in the long run . Calm and collected

You are so wrong, imagine what if your car comes back without a roof or door or worse, dead on the road.. you will be blaming yourself not to make clear that "dont drive my car, or else die"

Better, they just ran away and never pay for repair bills :clap:

Yeah my thoughts exactly and if i got all mad and emotional it wont help coz they would not care anyways so i kept a lid on my feelings otherwise i would just go down to their level and it aint worth it in the long run . Calm and collected

"dont drive my car, or else die"

That's what I was saying that night. There are principles in the world. If it doesn't belong to you, DON'T **** TOUCH IT! (I felt caps were essential there).

Again, they are morons Jeanne. You would not like to see me angry. If you do choose to associate with them still, then don't bring them anywhere near me. I'm still infuriated over it.

"dont drive my car, or else die"

That's what I was saying that night. There are principles in the world. If it doesn't belong to you, DON'T **** TOUCH IT! (I felt caps were essential there).

Again, they are morons Jeanne. You would not like to see me angry. If you do choose to associate with them still, then don't bring them anywhere near me. I'm still infuriated over it.

yeah i know they were in the wrong and i just cant believe i let things like that happen to me ..............

trust me i am not letting anyone just sit in my car with the keys , this was such a huge lesson once again and a eye opener, the result of that night could have been worse, and i would have been in sooooo much trouble and so sad coz i know it is only a yaris but i love my lil car .

i dont know where the good poeple are in this world coz i just always seem to meet the wrong poeple and be friends with them i recon i am a moron to ................yeah and i do feel sorry for myself ok!

Thanks Rob for caring !!!! and i dont talk to them their out of my life forever!!!!!! its time to tell poeple like that and other poeple who dont appreciate me to F*** O** coz theres only so much a person can take !!!!!!!!! and i have had my share !!!!!